At the Midland Academy Trust, we protect and promote the mental, physical, intellectual, and emotional health of young people. We do this by ensuring they are safe, happy, and successful, enjoying the very best of what has been thought and said in an environment which builds their capacity to become leaders of the future.
A vacancy has arisen for several Exam Invigilators based at The Midland Academies Trust Schools.
The successful candidate will:
- support the Data and Exams Manager with the day-to-day operation of examinations.
- Assist with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures.
- Assist candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and informing them of the examination regulations
- Ensure that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue.
- Check attendance during examinations and completing attendance registers.
- Supervise candidates leaving examination venues in an orderly and quiet manner, ensuring that candidates do not remove equipment or stationery from the venue.