Free School Meals at Hartshill School
Families who have children at Hartshill School may be entitled to claim free school meals, providing they receive one of qualifying benefits listed below:
- Income support
- Income-based job seeker’s allowance (JSA)
- Income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
- Guarantee element of state pension credit
- Universal credit (with an annual income of less than £7,400)
- Both income-cased and contribution-based JSA/ESA if you receive the same amount for both. You should also qualify if you receive both but the Income-based amount is greater, but not if the contribution-based amount is greater
- Families who are awarded Child Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by HMRC, not in excess of £16,190 are also eligible to claim free school meals providing there is no entitlement to Working Tax Credit (unless in respect of a 4-week ‘run-on’).
For further details and to make your application please visit the Warwickshire County Council website:
When your eligibility has been confirmed and your application processed, you will be sent an email confirming eligibility. Hartshill School will also receive notification of your child’s application.
If your application is unsuccessful, the online checking system will continuously check your eligibility status and inform you and us of any changes.
If your application is successful, your child(ren) will be eligible for free school meals until at least summer 2023, which is when the roll out of Universal Credit is due to be completed. This is irrespective of any changes to your financial circumstances.
For queries regarding the Free School Meal vouchers please contact the Business Manager: email@example.com
To view what is currently available for lunch time please click below: