We highly regard and encourage parental and family involvement and expect parents to have high expectations of the school. We want parents and carers to play an active part in their child’s education at Hartshill Academy and to support our staff as they carry out their responsibilities. Hartshill Academy staff welcome dialogue and discussion. We are keen to create an environment where we are all working for the betterment of all our pupils.
To support pupil success, we expect parents to ensure that their child,
- Attends every day, on time, with all the correct equipment & books and in full correctly worn school uniform.
- Completes any expected remote learning including homework.
- Attends at least one extracurricular club at a lunchtime and/or after the academy day.
- Meets all the academy rule expectations to ensure we have a successful, polite and civilised community.
In addition, we expect parents to,
- Support the academy in ensuring every standard is high.
- Work with the staff at Hartshill Academy, including supporting the decisions made by the school for the benefit of their child and the school community.
- Communicate with staff at Hartshill Academy in a polite and productive manner.
- Give feedback to help us to continually evolve and improve.