View our most recent menu here: Hartshill Lunch Menu
Free School Meals:
Families who have children at Hartshill School may be entitled to claim free school meals, providing they receive one of qualifying benefits listed below:
· Income support
· Income-based job seeker’s allowance (JSA)
· Income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
· Guarantee element of state pension credit
· Universal credit (with an annual income of less than £7,400)
· Both income-cased and contribution-based JSA/ESA if you receive the same amount for both. You should also qualify if you receive both but the Income-based amount is greater, but not if the contribution-based amount is greater
· Families who are awarded Child Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by HMRC, not in excess of £16,190 are also eligible to claim free school meals providing there is no entitlement to Working Tax Credit (unless in respect of a 4-week ‘run-on’).
For further details and to make your application please visit the Warwickshire County Council website.